Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WIPocalypse 2012 - the Beginning

I've decided to revive my blog and actually try and post periodically, with the impetus being WIPocalypse 2012.  I'm only going to start compiling a list, since what goes on it will ultimately depend on what gets unearthed as I try and sort out my WIPs/UFOs/etc. over the coming months.

The list as I start the year:

  • Sophie's Sheep by Plum Street Samplers - actually finished last night, except for initials and date.
  • Mill Hill Jeweled Ornament series - two are done, one is in progress, and the other three await.  I'm counting the series as one item, since I intend to enter them as a set in the Montpelier Needlearts Show next fall.
  • Twilight Pearls Leaf Ball by Just Nan - I've been working on the leaf panels, trying to get the main color done on all 24.  Once that's done, the rest should go faster since they're more interesting.
  • Baroque by Ink Circles - this one was a New Year's start, so very little has been accomplished on it so far.
  • a Silver Lining round robin that hasn't started yet.  
  • Silver Lining's Royal Canadian - started
  • Amazing Color - counted canvas - I think I have 10 or 11 blocks done.

That's the start, anyway.  We'll see where things go from here!

2 comments:

Measi said...

Hi Carol! Thanks for joining the WIPocalypse - I look forward to seeing your progress photos. :) I've added you to the list and to my blog reader.

Happy stitching!
Measi

Anonymous said...

I'm a fellow WIPocaplyse stitcher ^^
I'm so happy to be discovering new blogs and look forward to seeing yours take shape each full moon